Pechanga Arena Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Pechanga Arena has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 619-224-4171.
The Pechanga Arena is proud of its service to ADA principles and offers the following accommodations. Please call 619-224-4171, ext. 322 at least three (3) weeks before your ticketed event if you require any extra accommodations or services.
- Wheelchair and companion seating is available throughout the venue. It is recommended that guests purchase one (1) Wheelchair and one (1) Companion ticket in Row 9 of the specified loge sections for the event and the price level requested.
- Limited mobility seating is available in the last two levels of the loge section for guests who want to avoid stairs
- Assistive Listening Devices are available at the guest services station with a valid form of ID
- The venue does not have elevators so please request bottom level seating if you have mobility issues
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event starts time. For some concerts and special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait before entry for an appropriate break period.
Large bags should not be brought to the venue. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Usually, events and shows are never canceled since the show must go on. But if a show is canceled or postponed due to weather or artist cancellation you can request a refund or reschedule of your ticket at 619-224-4171.
Clothes are required, but the style is up to you. If a show has specific attire requirements it will be listed in the program or event description.
Outside food and drink are not allowed. There are concession stands and vendors on every level to meet any dining needs.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 619-224-4171. after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
Pechanga Arena does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
Pechanga Arena restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Bags are subject to search by event security staff. Large bags should not be brought to the venue.
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Clothing that features potentially offensive or age-inappropriate images or phrasing
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage not purchased from the bar
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Phones and pagers must be shut off during performances
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Signs that display offensive imagery or are large enough to block the view of the event
- Tape Recorders
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Other items that in the judgment of Pechanga Arena management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.